Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have no life. Don't worry it's a good thing.

Ooooh, my gootness! It has been an INSANE last 7-8 days! So here are the bullet points:

  • got a job for the next (now) 2 weeks! Mon-Sat., 9-7pm, 1-hour commute, hoity-toity parking garage access card. It drains me of every ounce of energy. :)
  • Jared and I have a place to live! We live in North Hollywood near the Arts district. We found some fellow Floridian transplant actors who are just as quirky and goofy as us. It's creepy how well it works. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures!
  • decided to resign from Ink19, because I just don't have time anymore. I'll finish up my last 8 reviews and then on my way I shall go.
  • Jared had some more Production Assistant work this week, so bam!
I am so tired! I'm working with our friend Andrew on a new short film project also. In 2 weeks, the extra work begins. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment