Friday, February 20, 2009

Suspended Animation

Things I love:
---Food from the family
---Lotus green tea (guuurrrrggle)
---Fried peanut-butter and banana sammies
---Pandora.com
---Wearing pajamas all day (don't worry; I don't venture out in public dressed as such)

I gots a present from m' Jared.














































It's like fake wood. I likes it. This past Tuesday was the big 1-year anniversary. Didn't do anything stupendous 'cause we don't have a whole lot of money, but we did commence to the baby voices and what-have-you. Eww, I know. So gross.

In other news, I finished my last custom order for now.

















It says "Truth is a fruit which should not be plucked until it is ripe." Really, it should say "that should not," but I'm going to blame it on the olden days when crap like that wasn't written in stone/the Internet. It's got grapes and vines and full fingers. After this, I'm free to do as I please, which unfortunately, means it's time to remember that I don't have any design savvy. Hopefully next week I'll have finished some more items to post on Etsy. I'm working on a new "campaign" which means better photography, more consistency, and more of a singular style for The Must Stash.

By the way, the roommates, Jared, and I want to live here:

It's across the street from where we live now and we've all decided that in 6 months, we want to live there. NoHo14.com Ugh, so delicious. However, it costs more to live colorfully, so we're saving our pennies and working that little bit extra.

Uhh, what else? Oh! I've gone crazy for blogs lately. Like, I'm finding that all of these people that I love have blogs and I love to read them every day. The newest addition is my friend Mrs. Sain who writes a blog about raising her two boys published by the Gainesville Sun. Not as many pictures as a blogspot, but I can understand since it's a newspaper. I wouldn't want crazies lookin' at my babies.

And FINALLY:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the "truth"!

    Wanna play?

    http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/2009/02/where-i-blog.html

    Namste
    elsie

    ReplyDelete