Saturday, February 14, 2009

As of Friday, my gig of logging footage has ended. Now, I have two books ready for super-proofreading. This week I'll be catching up on the things I missed on doing for the last two and a half weeks: registering at Central Casting, finishing some crocheted gloves, getting my oil changed, getting adequate exercise, doing research and character work for new acting project, make deposits and all that.

There are two things that I've taken advantage of before moving to California and generally miss: the simple "thank you" gesture given while in the car when someone has let you in or does something they didn't need to do in the first place. All those douches who didn't merge at an appropriate distance --- You're welcome! I can't remember what the other one was, but it'll come to me.

Here are some pictures of our new digs in North Hollywood













And if you haven't been keepin' up with the viral video thing:


This is just audio. Explicit material housed in this itty bitty frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment