Monday, January 26, 2009

We live here.
Well, this is the roof of where we currently live.
Okay, management is suspicious, so these will be the only pictures you'll see.

It was bound to happen. Living as Jared and I do, you're bound to run into civilized types that believe in immobile sleeping arrangements and assigned parking. Therefore, we've launched our apartment search into hyper-drive. We found a place in North Hollywood that's available for immediate move-in, so let's keep those fingers crossed. I might have different pictures to post by Wednesday.

In employment news, Jared snagged some work with television as a Production Assistant. I was just assigned another proofreading job, so I'm salivating through the keyboard until that arrives. I may also have a position as a logger with my living mate/friend from UCF. It'll be a 3-week gig, sure to fill the pockets until I find the courage the register for Central Casting. Don't ask me what a logger does because I know if it has anything to do with lifting, I am so totally screwed.

Something that I found to be truer: People are suspicious of out-of-state area codes. So much so, that you may not receive a response when applying for a job, an apartment, or a temporary mailbox. It's on the long list of "Things to be Switched Over" we've been accumulating -- voter's registration, license plate, car registration, driver's license, phone number, REAL address, pompous and pretentious LA attitude, fabulous Boho threads.

Evan?

No comments:

Post a Comment