Friday, February 27, 2009

And finally...

I'm going to Central Casting tomorrow morning to stand in line like a cow to slaughter and pay $25 to have my picture taken. Ugh. I still can't find ANY of my make-up, so I dropped another 50 bucks for new make-up. Bleh, indeed.

A couple of hours of transcribing awaits me tomorrow at 6pm a few blocks away. It gets me out of the house and in front of a different computer with another set of headphones, but I'm definitely okay with it. Haha.

I wrote 3 articles for Ink19.com today. I felt really accomplished until I realized I still have 4 more and a DVD review left, but hey, it's kinda like debt on a credit card --- one step forward, two steps back. Uh and what's this garbage about how being debt free is actually a bad thing? Fine, I'll go splurge a on a TV I don't need and see how they like THAT!

This shall be my first baby blanket:
It's just squares right now and I need to make, like, 8 more, but it'll be precious. The mom wasn't really set on color scheme, but yellow and green were definitely in there somewhere. And pink, 'cause she's having a girl.

Right now, Etsy-wise, I'm waiting some new wall decals I'll be using for my new product photos. This is my inspiration:
Yes, old timey mug shots. I'm waiting on the wall decals that will be my height charts and I'm going to con some friends into being models. I'm working with my friend Sheila who did my custom listings for a new logo. I have, like, 4 new items, I'm just feeling really discouraged and self-conscious about my photog skills and the fact that I haven't had a sale in over a month. A little bummed and jaded, but that doesn't keep from crocheting. That's my OCD for keeping busy.

Haaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment