Monday, January 25, 2010

Gerard Butler: What are you doing

Listen, G.B. I heard you were great in "Phantom of the Opera." We all know you bared your teeth and everything else in "300" and also may have done something that can be construed as awesome in "Beowulf & Grendel." But this whole "P.S. I Love You," "The Ugly Truth," and "Bounty Hunter" nonsense is making blood shoot out of my nose. You're pulling a McConaughey and I. Don't. Like. It. Good day.

-----------------------------------

I'm getting ready to outline some new scripts/short stories (that you'll never get to read). Yeah. Yeah!

-----------------------------------

To my friends & family,

I'd like to apologize. My bad. I was whack. It's not you, it's me. Sorry.

I've been withholding my private life and my feelings from you and that's not cool. Things are weighing heavily on my heart as of late, and I've been pushing you away. I know you hate it when I do that. You notice right away and you don't like it. I know. I'm sorry. I'm not saying it's going to stop altogether, I'm just letting you know I'm aware of the situation and I'm working on it. Just like when the power goes out in your apartment and the power company doesn't know why, but lies and says it's workin' on it. Kinda like that.

I'm just being honest and I know you appreciate honesty. So if you have something to say, but you don't think I'll care or listen or that it'll rock my world apart, you're very wrong. Despite my stature, I'm a big girl, and I'd love to listen. You know that. I'm done now. kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment