Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You Will Suffer With Me/Cass, I Love You

Recently, I've been plagued by two earworms. You will suffer with me.





Lastly, here's some Mama Cass. Man, she was great. I misses you, Mama Cass.



One day I wanna sing this in a public place. Yeah, I can sing. I sang "The Rose" by Bette Midler for my mom's birthday at a coffee house thing. Yeah, I totally didn't get booed. It was awesome. Anyway, someone make this happen. Or the bunny gets it.

6 comments:

  1. I don't understand how you're conscious right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Bird and the Bee song. Mindlessly sing it all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing, i thought you and i hated the most of what each other liked, but i could not get the boyfriend song out of my head when i first heard it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played the keyboard for your amazing performance! You were divine :)

    ReplyDelete