
Some of my favorite ladies at Backbooth in Orlando. Janine was Frida Kahlo, I was The Bearded Lady, and Shannon was a Dharma Initiative person. I don't know, I don't follow "Lost," and I don't plan on following it anytime soon. Thumbs up! I was approached by many a drunk fella "jealous" of my facial hair ... and then they would continue to stand there. That's how smooth I am with strangers.
I know it's been beat to death like the Balloon Boy bullshit, but I saw so much lady ass and lady parts that night in downtown Orlando, that I could probably sketch a few ladies by sheer memory. Come on, ladies, really? REALLY!? When did the slogan for lady Halloween costumes become "Go sexy or GO HOME!"
Onward! To follow-up on my glock post, here's my first song. Any requests? :) The password is glock.
I play the glockenspiel from Priscilla on Vimeo.
Lastly, here's a song that I never get tired of. Kinda wish I could have it as my ring tone, but let's be honest, I'd NEVER answer the phone ... just like now. Haaaa.
Workinonit - J Dilla
Hahaa I love your facial expression playing that song! Excellent choice of Jaws in the bg, too
ReplyDeleteAlso... is that a subtle reference to MY blog I see? insert shameless plug here: http://stilettorevolt.com/2009/10/go-sexy-go-home/
Oh, absolutely. I read your blog all the time. Lurve it. I added the hyperlink. Score!
ReplyDeleteI read this about four minutes ago. Why haven't I stopped shaking my head yet?
ReplyDeleteGood blog! :D
ReplyDelete