Monday, November 16, 2009

"It's like one guy doin' another a guy a solid ..."

Here's the fascinator in progress, in pieces, pre-feathers:
And here's a picture of the finished (for now) product:

It's really rigid right now and I'll need to trim the feathers a lot shorter. I may also add a small flower to hide any imperfections. haha. So there it is. Womp woooomp. So I'm not impressed by my final product, big whoop, wannafightaboutit?

Next up:
She will be mine. Oh, yes. She will be mine. In a different color.

Did you guys hear about the Florida teacher that was fired because he compared the shape of Florida to a PENIS? Yeah, he was fired. He's gonzo. Here's how I'm handling it. I'm laughing, that's how I'm handling it.

Dance, monkeys, dance!

2 comments:

  1. That teacher came from Kansas (Florida gets off easy this time), but we can't deny Florida is quite penislike - especially politically. Politically penile. Oh yeah, and it looks like one, too.

    ReplyDelete