So, we venture out at 4am tomorrow, hopefully to get out to Inland Empire before the absurd traffic march begins. We're gonna have some beverages so we can all sleep tonight. We have a feeling our other roommate is going to try and make it difficult for us to sleep tonight. >:) I thought we were all adults, but apparently we were grossly mistaken.
I'm gonna call SunPass today and make sure my account hasn't gone inactive. I'm sure there are some extra funds and we'll need them for our entrance into Florida.
Also! Um, I was naughty and took a picture of my other roommate's room. You know, the only one with a door, four walls, and a private bathroom. Yeah, anyway, I took pictures of his Bat Cave. Part of me really wants to post them, but I won't...
But I will say that the pictures are on my desktop for my personal edification.
Instead, here's some fun:
--The Dirty Roommate
--Roommates: The good, the bad, and the ugly
--How to Tell Your Roommates To Clean Up After Themselves
--How to Resolve Apartment Issues
--How to Make an Annoying Roommate Move Out
No comments:
Post a Comment