Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Very Difficult Decision: Part Three

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I have never had such a frustrating, detrimental, agonizing, and/or infuriating living situation in my life. Anyway.

Here's what it comes down to: It will be the cheaper (and safer) option if Jared and I leave together at the same time. Hotel stays, moving materials, stranger danger. It all adds up. Really, did any of you think anyone was going to let me move back by myself? Yeah, I didn't think so.

The longer we stay, the more money we spend on groceries and things we wouldn't otherwise purchase if we moved back.

The most efficient decision we can make together as companions and partners is to leave as soon as situationally possible. What does that mean? We're talking boltin' in the dead of night, but in our case it's more like pre-dawn. I don't want to give a specific date because we're still hammering out details. We're thinking it'll be a late Easter present to our families on the east coast.

HOWEVER, do not panic, Andrew! I would never leave you high and dry. I will follow up with an e-mail specifically for you and our epic plans this month.

This is probably the most embarrassing and ridiculous thing I've had to do in my life. This was the worst time to move anywhere and start anew, and because of my ego and pride, I forced it and now I'm paying for it. Fair enough. It was not the time. To the chagrin of the warriors that have trekked here and lasted for more than a year, I commend you, but in these times, starting out in the red zone means a road to disaster. I will be back, friends. Mark my words.

Lastly, KITTEH FROM THE INTERWEBZ!

3 comments:

  1. This is me being really sad and super excited. But also wishing I could make the world a perfect place for you. Poops on a stick. My suggestion is you and partner in crime dress like partners in crime (see "Drop Dead Fred" for appropriate costuming) if you plan to escape the greedy claws of LaLa land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should join the rainbow gathering. fuck money

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you had the balls to try. Let's hear it for your balls!

    ReplyDelete