Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Priscilla SMASH!

... And we're back!

Ugh, so we're back and the humidity is still stupid. We stopped in Fort Stockton and Baton Rouge. I stopped by Jill's and snagged a brownie and some post-Passover Matzo ball soup. My feet have finally stopped being so swollen.

I found out I could do a 60-day extension on my car insurance while I'm getting my title changed over and my registration re-done in Osceola county. So, now it's a race to get new car insurance by April 23rd or the insurance company gets to keep the extension money.

I also found out my independent contractor status means I have to send taxes every quarter. I found this out 2 days before the first quarter is over. Ugh.

On Thursday I'm flying back to LA to help Andrew shoot his short film. And go to Idris' Ninja Turtle party. I have to find a Master Splinter costume by Saturday. Hopefully I'll have time to crochet baby Phoebe a Hal 9000 hat and a Cylon hat for a gift from Andrew.

Off to the Osceola County Tax Collector office to switch over the title of my car to my name. Then maybe I'll have some fun hanging out with Janine and Liz.

Lastly:

No comments:

Post a Comment