"Send and receive anonymous questions, and learn more about people you find interesting by following their answers." It looks like another FarmVille attack on Facebook. I don't think the concept would work the other way around. At least not in America where individualism is dominant -- me, me, me and what I want is more important than you. I'd much rather listen than share. It's like pulling teeth to get anything out of me.
2. Who are Jedward?
Irish twins called John and Edward. They're from UK's "X-Factor." They're weird and awful. They covered "Ice Ice Baby" and I don't feel good about it. Here's a link to their audition on the show. Ugh.
3. Who is Lee Pace?
This is Lee Pace.
He graduated from Julliard, played Calpernia Addams in "Soldier's Girl" and the list goes on and on. So you can guess I've got a lot of items to add to the Queue. Jesus.4. How did they (insert effect) in "Anti-Christ"? (Spoiler, totally)
Porn actor doubles, a mold of the porn actress's vagina, the Phantom V4, over 80 shots of computer-generated imagery and 4,500 man hours from associates in Poland (4,000) and Sweden (500).
In other news:
Frank DanCoolo: Paranormal Drug Dealer has been accepted as an official selection at Toronto's International World of Comedy Film Festival this weekend. Next weekend: Gasparilla Film Festival in Tampa. I won't be able to attend. It also landed an article at Cinema Suicide. That's a good thing.
I needed to start keeping a list of the passwords and videos, just in case. Of what, I don't know.
I play the glockenspiel - glock
My Incredibly Captivating Life - sandwichparty
I'm in the car a lot. - businesstime
Jill's Bachelorette Weekend - fishmonkey
I went on a cruise. - dramamine
It was my birthday. - skyscrapers
I still play the glockenspiel. - rachmaninoff
Saccharine - cavitysearchandseizure
No comments:
Post a Comment