Enter your first name into the search and you'll see it. It's retarded. There are two pages of people saying how great Priscillas are. Some were kinda funny, but then I realized all girls are the same: don't get on her bad side, she'll bring you good luck for the next 740 years, and she kinda scares you, but in the good way. The dirty dozen of my blog followers will have the biggest ego stroke of the day with that. That's what I'm calling you. My dirty dozen. Who wants to be Proof? Ehhh.
Things are still a little frizzle-frazzle right now, so here's some funny/awkward/awesome from the day:


Boo, I thought this blog entry would be about the Little Mermaid! Way to get my hopes up! >:\
ReplyDeleteGet used to it. lol I will have your hat ready to ship on Monday. Now that it's not cold anymore. Disappointment twice over!
ReplyDeleteIt's the story of my life; I get paid on Friday so it all works out!
ReplyDeleteI'll be Bizarre.
ReplyDelete