I've been making things for people that replied to my FaceBook note a few months ago. There were 8 people that replied, so they're all getting things made by me. I just sent 3 today and 1 a week ago. I think everybody's please. Three more to make, four more to send out. Here's a picture of a blueberry:
Won't be going anywhere for the 4th because I want to save money. And I have a book to proof, so I'll have things to do.If you haven't seen it already, here's a trailer for the most brutal freak-out ever made by Jared's best friend Nolan:
I am not the biggest fan of the formatting of this blog, as it tends to cut off the right side of the frame. But I will continue to champion it as it is yours and I love you.
ReplyDeleteFor those of you that don't know why this is funny, the trailer is based upon this viral video, in which a young man feels the compulsion to strip off his clothing and scream like a banshee after his mother cancels his subscription to a computer game called World of Warcraft. His younger brother secretly films the reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
I love how you base your gift giving on who is lurking around facebook the most at the time of your generosity. Failproof system.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think I watched that video 5 times in a row a few weeks ago. It is gold.
-s