During an argument while I was out, a decision was made and Jared and I moved out of his parents' house in 90 minutes. We stayed with Janine on Friday night and then Saturday we drove to my parents' house and moved in there.
Almost one year ago, I was doing the exact same thing, but at that time, I had a job, goals, and a plan. Now. I don't. Kinda.
It takes a lot to get me down, but life is doing a pretty good job of taking a crap on my plans and any sort of stability I thought I had.
Still no job for Jared, but not due to a lack of trying, believe you me. Seriously. I have never seen anybody apply to so many jobs. It's so hard to see him so discouraged and frustrated. We have done everything that everyone has suggested or recommended. Everything. No, everything, but put his resume on people's windshields like fools on the evening news. That's just ridiculous. And kinda dangerous.
So. I may not have anything to say or report about since I'll be doing nothing, but watching my bank account evaporate.
My favorite FAILs:
see more Fail Blog
see more Fail Blog
see more Fail Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment