Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pigopotamus

Hey, girl, heeeey! I'm truly concerned about the amount of sleep I'm receiving while still feeling absolutely exhausted. I got some egg crate cushioning, but I still wake up later than I should feeling more tired than I should.

Yesterday, I learned to iron. Well, I knew how, it's just I like to pretend that I don't to avoid doing it altogether. That's called honesty. I also went to the post office to send off some freebies to friends and some items to an online consignment store Out of the Blue Delivered. I can't show you the freebies I made because some of you won't be receiving them until the time is right. Oh, all right I'll cut out the surprise one:
So I tried to make a hippopotamus, but it kinda looks like a pig-opotamus. I wasn't really that interested in checking my gauge because making animals aren't something I necessarily want to get good at. Every leg on that octopus was too many. haha After the pigopotamus, though, I'm considering making a magnus opus called MANBEARPIG.

I applied to be a Content Specialist in Coral Springs and a Copy Editor in North Palm. I doubt I'll hear back from either of them, but at least I'm trying.

3 comments:

  1. manbearpig is REAL. im super serial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting enough sleep but still feeling tired? You could have sleep apnea. If you do, I guess get it diagnosed and then try to get rid of it, because it like, slowly kills you or whatever. But if you don't have sleep apnea, then... I dunno. Mono?

    -D

    PS- Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete