I finally finished rolling up some plarn I started 2, maybe 3 years ago. Ugh, I'm so glad I finished it! I don't think I did a very good job, but ohoo well. It's about 50+ yards of plastic bags knotted all together for to be made into a grocery bag or something. Something.
Jared flew to Florida yesterday for a long weekend. I've been sick since Tuesday and I decided to stay home from "work" and proofread a book while popping decongestants. I got paychecks from being on Southland, "My American Family," and The Mentalist. It's looking like I'll need to work, like, 6 days/week, 12 hours/day to make decent cash flow. Not sure if I have the sanity for that, though. Minimum wage + CA taxin' = whoa.Oh! To conclude, a little word about our wonderful apartment building. Since we've moved in, the fire alarm goes off at least once a day for 5 minutes straight. Today it went off twice for 5 minutes straight and after 4 minutes each time, the fire trucks one block away came huffin' down the street and the firefighters were probably at first disappointed and then slightly annoyed. There's one reason to continue going to be an extra "in the field" --- to get away from the hearing damage.
'Kay bye. Plarn Monster, take it away!
No comments:
Post a Comment