Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Monday

I'm all set up with Reel Talent, Inc. Suh-weet. Now the waiting game as usual. I have a book to keep me preoccupied. To proofread, that is. No leisure reading here.

Okay, so fun things today.

My friend Ginan said "I found a picture of you on the Internetz!"
Yeah, although I appreciate the flattery... I's no Meryl Streep. That school picture actually reminds me of my mom with my dad's hair... so yeah, I guess that's me. The second time I've been compared to Meryl Streep in 24 hours. Cuh-reepy.

Next! A Gay-Marriage Solution: End Marriage. I like it, but that's 'cause I'm a dirty liberal.

Lastly! I finished my first pair of child shoes.
Puh-retty sure they're not gonna fit, but at least I tried haha. I also have someone at Etsy making me a new shop banner as we speak. That thing is gonna be boiled peanuts. That's means awesome.

1 comment: