I've been having really vivid dreams since we've arrived. A lot of them involve me packing to leave Florida. I feel like I've moved 7 times in the last week. Sometimes there's a hurricane coming, sometimes none of my clothes are clean, and sometimes I can't find anything I need to bring with me.
Jared has been driving me around everywhere. I make a list of places I need to go and then he drives me around. I am the quantum of laziness. He makes me foods. He makes me realize that I am indeed the quantum of laziness.
He just got an internship at a script management agency as a script reader writing coverage. The employer seems really upstanding (non-sketchy person in LA? I know, it's crazy) and happy to mentor, teach, and be an invaluable resource for someone who wants to excel in the industry. Jared has an interview for a position at a bank tomorrow too, so fingers crossed.
I received my first freelance job yesterday and I'm super-relieved, super-excited, and feeling a lot more productive and secure. Still no lease and still set-up in Zach's living room, but we're more focused on saving cash to put down a deposit somewhere.
And now: The Cat-a-vator
No comments:
Post a Comment