
We're all really proud and excited at what we managed to accomplish with 7 people in 8 days, plus 6 extras. Feel free to check out hi-res versions of these at ze NKB blog.I've been dreaming of the day I can start my fencing training again! So much so, that I crafted my own fencing target to satiate my need for practice before I start classes again.
I wish I could have found upholstery foam fast enough, but four layers of cork board should do just fine (hence the squarish shapes underneath). Yeah, I hammered all those upholstery brads and the nails in the back, and cut and hand-sewed that leather piece in the middle for better durability. The frame is just a wooden circle that's supposed to be for clock-making. The fabric looks a bit like soft snakeskin, because as you know -- I'M CLASSY.Have you guys heard the new Beastie Boys album?? It's the tits.
Things I'm watching/have watched recently:
Oz, Season 3
Battlestar Galactica, Season 1, like the one from 2003, not like. You know.
Dead Alive
Monkey Shines
Twin Peaks, all of it
The Funhouse
Europa, Europa
No comments:
Post a Comment