In order chronologically:
Doctor Glamour -- Andrew Jones -- Shooting in April! -- Los Angeles(short film)
reBirth -- Sean Heyboer -- Shooting in May! (I think!) -- Florida(teaser for promotion of production of the FEATURE!)
Video Diary of a Lost Girl -- Lindsay Denniberg -- Shooting in July! -- Chicago(feature film for the School of the Art Institute of Chicago's grad school program)
Just letting you guys in on what my Facebook feed looks like these days. And I wish I could give them everything I owned, if only I didn't need it so badly myself.
One day! When I've the booty to squander on the likes of artistic expression, rest assured that the nation, NAY!, the UNIVERSE will tremble before my philanthropy.
Yeah, dig it. Don't worry. My blog has not turned into merely a billboard to help my hippie friends make their "mooovies." I'll be back to bitching and regaling you with minutiae from my life in no time.
God, how are you?? I feel like we haven't talked in forever. Updates, plz.
No comments:
Post a Comment