Monday, February 20, 2012

Lazy (Every)day

You're right. I did spend most of my weekend watching RuPaul's Drag Race, X-Files, and eating half-priced Valentine's Day chocolate.

It's been a rough couple of weeks, so this past weekend, I just decided to stay in, set up camp in my bedsheets, and refuse the sunlight a little more than usual.

A few things, though:
* Other people's long hair keeps getting stuck on me.

* When both the sink and the tub have poor drainage, the last thing I should be doing is plunging both till futility in a wifebeater and my Jeffrey Dahmer glasses. When it was clear that nothing was going to budge, I continued to do it out of sheer scientific fascination. I should have just called our generous and wonderful maintenance men the first time. Sorry, Chris. For insisting on showerlessness for up to 3 days. I'm sorry.

* I can't eat eggs anymore? Long story. Doesn't matter. I can eat things with eggs in them, though. Cakes be damned, I will continue to devour them whole.

I had a Guinness milkshake, and it was as glorious as I'd dreamed. Subtle, friendly, delicious.

Here's a video with a musical group singing at a bear in a zoo.

1 comment:

  1. *decides to keep it classy and not make Dutch oven jokes about your bedsheet campsite*

    Are you feelin' any better?

    ReplyDelete