Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm the Robin to your Batman


Everybody needs a cheerleader, even if that means you are your own personal cheerleader. Someone to say "You're the tits! You can do it!"

I make a really solid sidekick. I've got your back, if I think I can scrap. Otherwise, I'll run and go get Mom.

I may not be very athletic, but I sure am an athletic supporter. In high school, I was the timer at our swim meets. I'd be screaming even though I knew they couldn't hear me. You know, under water and all.

A hug and a "Hey, I like you" can go a long way with even family and old friends. Unless they're assholes. I don't hug assholes. If you don't deserve one, you don't deserve one. END OF STORY.

I don't know, I don't think it's about me. I don't think it's about me, being the main character in my own movie and things are happening just to me.

Making your day better makes my day better. Does that make sense?

1 comment:

  1. "Making your day better makes my day better. Does that make sense?" Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete