--------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a full 2 1/2 weeks with the personal finance Web site I'll avoid naming and I'm really starting to get the hang of it. I slayed a dragon that most would find to be a guinea pig in a dragon costume, but I slayed it nonetheless! Jared went in for training at Target and everything that could go wrong did, so I'll leave it at that and say Target, that's enough sweat-pants mode for you!
Do you have plans for New Years? 'Cause I turtley do. I'll be going to MEXICO!
The guest list has been finalized and now we wait. I want to say that all the arrangements will be set by mid-August because I am NOT paying too much for being hesitant. :)On the home front, I don't personally own any coffee mugs/tea cups and I can never own too many blazers-I-can-only-wear-in-the-"winter" blazers. I purchased some yesterday and shall be mine in 3-5 business days.
No comments:
Post a Comment