Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things I don't miss/I want to miss

I don't miss my car.

I don't miss being shellacked by a layer of humidity everywhere I go.

I don't miss driving.

I want to miss having an irrational fear that I am about to be vomited on by a fellow train rider.

I want to miss socks.

I want to miss worrying that bed bugs are absolutely everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Since this was my first Thanksgiving away from blood relatives, I made this vidya. Enjoy.

Fresh Baked from Priscilla on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. i'm sad i missed sitting around eating pie with you. stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you ate half a pie.
    i love that in my head i heard chomping.
    but not normal chomping, no, it was chipmunk cartoon chomping. and it was neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 23 minutes, and it didn't taste like pumpkin pie. It looked like it, perhaps smelled like it, but it had no life, no FLAVA. It wasn't made with love. Had it been magically delicious, I probably could have stomached the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete