I had the last of the Green Tea Ginger Ale:
100% of your daily Vitamin C and less sugar than your average soda. Thanks, Canada Dry for being so weird and delicious. Speaking of weird and delicious, I partook in a snack my dad makes which is just slightly toasted bread with a generous helping of peanut butter and maple syrup whipped together. Not just one layer of each, you gotta stand there and tease the two together. It's so worth it.I joined the Florida Etsy Street Team this week. It's really involved and there are a few rules to satisfy which is at the same time annoying and comforting. Our job as members is to work promoting, creating, and conversing. It's nice, I guess. I feel a bit more involved than the all-encompassing CCCOE in California. I felt lost in the sea of vintage sellers and jewelry makers.
Yesterday I started the systematic ingestion of Torchwood, Seasons One and Two. It's a spin-off of Doctor Who on the BBC featuring John Barrowman that made such a splash on his handful of guest appearances on Who. It's pretty addicting. Here's why.
John Barrowman: He's taken, ladies! And by another wonderful man.For our mutual ingestion, here's the trailer for the newest installments of Torchwood:
You're description of "Torchwood" (Gay Doctor Who) reminds me of the comic book "Midnighter," which is basically about a really badass gay Batman.
ReplyDelete-awj
OH OH OH! I forgot to tell you that Cap'n Jack is apparently one of the judges on a BBC reality series where they are searching for someone to play the lead in JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/joseph/ also note, another host is the very, very gay host of a letterman-esque show)
ReplyDeleteI love Captain Jack. I can't wait to watch the 5 day Torchwood Event and then there's a DR. Who special this weekend. It's like freaking Christmas!
ReplyDelete